Must have at least 4 years of Conveyor Systems maintenance experience and in a Maintenance Technician role in an industrial, manufacturing, or distribution facility environment. This position will start as a 6 month contract to HIRE.
Full benefits on first day of being hired in off contract and benefit options during the contract period.
1st – 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for a working experience with troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on conveyor systems along with PLC troubleshooting experience with Allen Bradley or Siemens.
- Participates in the complex maintenance tasks, equipment trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls
- Performs complex maintenance activities on tools, test equipment, and more
- Documents all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures
- Troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on conveyor systems
- Assess complex material handling equipment and recommend solutions or modifications
- May participate in the negotiation and administration of service contracts
- Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is more difficult and complex
- Provide electromechanical corrective repairs and preventative maintenance
Technicians shall have the following minimum qualifications and responsibilities:
- Electromechanical skills, troubleshooting skills with PLC controls, servos, and other discrete electrical control components
- Five years maintenance experience with electromechanical equipment experience is preferred
- Must have experience troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLCs
- Other experience with items such as VFDs, photo eyes, and other electrical maintenance work