Back to all jobs
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Developing solutions to automate manual tasks for improved speed and consistency.
- Modifying and improving existing cloud and on-premises systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of cloud services.
- Designing, building, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree in computer science or similar field or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience in the field of cloud computing (AWS, Azure, OCI).
- Linux administration experience
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management tools
- Strong understanding of on-premises infrastructure
- Experience managing containerized solutions
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with scripting tools