The Digital Team team at an enterprise company is seeking a Director of Product Design to help drive traffics, conversions, and brand for a new B2C redesign for their residential product.
You are a strategic and visionary design leader. As a founding member of the User Experience team, you have an influential role in our user experience roadmaps. This is a talented team hired by a new VP of Marketing and the brand has continued to see success. This role comes at a crucial time as this person will be a player/coach leading a complex marketing centric redesign of the B2C focused website.
- Will be roughly 70% UX focused, 30% UI focused.
- You will hire and lead a mid level product designer and a part time UX researcher
- You are committed to quality and product excellence. You’ll define and socialize design experience visions and ensure that they are reflected in the final product to both communicate and move a user efficiently and effortlessly through tasks and experiences.
- You’ll be involved and will guide the team through all aspects of the product design process from concept to launch — researching user needs, ensure usability, define requirements, prototyping, and testing.
- You are proactive in identifying gaps and finding opportunities for improvements in our product experiences, the way we operate to drive our impact, and in maintaining security and documentation standards to ensure quality and accuracy.
- You’re a great communicator — articulate and confident. You will create and present highly visual product video demos to leadership.
- Actively identify and track metrics / trends relevant to the success of our product experience goals.
- 6+ years of experience and 2+ years leading a team.
- Experienced in delivering successful products, as well as the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating high quality product design, ability to navigate through ambiguity, experience with creating design systems, and engaging presentation skills.
- Experienced with designing for complex applications.
- Experience working collaboratively across functions: product, engineering, design, marketing, data science, and sales.
National Accounts Manager