We are looking for an electrician to help maintain, install, and repair equipment and industrial manufacturing electrical systems.
- Utilize electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and temperature and pressure gauges.
- Perform analog and digital circuit design by utilizing microprocessor hardware and software configurations.
- Use Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) including basic and ladder logic to read/write basic wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints in order to diagnosis problems.
- Draw electrical schematics.
- Maintain and utilize maintenance systems for work orders, breakdown reporting and track machine modifications.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnose and repair complex machine and electrical and electronic problems including non-routine electrical issues such as power quality.
- Update schematic drawings to incorporate changes in equipment as needed.
- Plan layout of wiring and install conduit, wiring and ancillary electrical equipment.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing electrical equipment or machinery, or comparable experience with trade school or training.
- Ability to read/write wiring diagrams, schematics and blueprints and analytical diagnosis of problems.
- Basic functional knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and temperature and pressure gauges
- Knowledge of industrial controls and instrumentation
- Basic mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot basic problems including knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Understanding of microprocessor hardware and software configurations and ability to perform basic analog and digital circuit design.