Back to all jobs
Financial Analyst | Direct-Hire Opportunity | Cass City, MI
- Support financial activities for plant reporting – daily, weekly, and monthly operating results including performance analysis
- Complete month-end close responsibilities including journal entries and account reconciliation
- Support for quarterly financial forecast and annual operating budget
- Support accurate monthly financial closings.
- Responsible for project accounting and fixed asset management.
- Support cost savings initiatives.
- Significant interaction with corporate personnel of all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 2 plus years of cost accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLookups, etc)
- Experience working with ERP packages (QAD preferred)