Back to all jobs
Must have at least 2 years of maintenance experience working with robotics or automated systems and at least 4 years of experience in a Maintenance Technician role in an industrial, manufacturing, or distribution facility environment. This position will be a 6 month contract to hire.
We are looking for a strong background with conveyors and controls.
- Leads the complex maintenance tasks, equipment trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls
- Performs complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc
- Completes documents of all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures
- Leads the resolution of complex equipment/system failures & faults and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution
- Performs assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements
- May participate in the negotiation and administration of service contracts
- Performs complex and technically demanding work within technical area of expertise
- Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is more difficult and complex
- Provide electromechanical corrective repairs and preventative maintenance
Technicians shall have the following minimum qualifications and responsibilities:
- Electromechanical skills, troubleshooting skills with PLC controls, servos, and other discrete electrical control components
- Five years maintenance experience with electromechanical equipment experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to connect a maintenance PC to a PLC and step through and understand the PLC program to troubleshoot complex controls failures, and make minor code changes under the direction of Engineering