Description: OtterBase is looking for a Industrial Manufacturing Customer Quality Engineer to join our client just south of the Edina, MN area. This is a direct-hire opportunity and is offering a competitive salary and employee benefits. There is no option for C2C or Sponsorship for this opening.
**This is NOT an Software/IT role**
**Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly**
- Develops, communicates and deploys strategies and initiatives for customer quality improvement.
- Manages customer communications on quality issues.
- Identifies, plans and ensures approval of applicable quality documentation that require customer approval.
- Drives internal teams on resolution of the customer quality issues through problem solving and reporting.
- Drives implementation of customer specific quality requirements.
- Provides regular updates/status on quality issues.
- Collaborates with Customer Service and responds to customer quality surveys.
- Drives Customer Quality Feedbacks (CQFs); this will be the new combined process for EARs and PQIs; to closure and prevent recurrence through comprehensive problem solving methodologies.
- Acts as a customer’s ambassador within the organization and ensures customer requirements are understood and implemented, and be an escalation path for resolving customer issues internally.
- Participates in customer alliance initiatives. Develops metrics and documents customer quality KPIs.
- Strengthens customer relationships (create partnerships) working alongside the customer service team.
Education: Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, math, science or equivalent.
Experience: Requires 2 or more years of experience in quality engineering within a similar industry.