The role of the Medical Device Sales Representative is responsible for selling and providing continuous support to new and existing customers within the Oregon footprint.
- Generate sales of Medical Device products while adhering to both company and industry guidelines.
- Develop impactful sales presentations to differentiate products from existing surgical glaucoma offerings, targeting Ophthalmic surgeons in the assigned area.
- Analyze data and manage the territory to create effective business plans, including regular sales forecasts.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitive products.
- Manage the budget and resources for the assigned territory.
- Complete administrative tasks promptly and offer reports to the Manager detailing average call activity and feedback from physicians.
- Participate in various sales training workshops, sales meetings, national/regional conferences, and pertinent trade shows.
- Train and certify surgeons on medical devices
- Uphold company goals, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a professional and reputable image with key physicians, distributors, consultants, vendors, and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of sales experience, preferably in medical device sales
- Demonstrated success in B2B Sales
- Strong aptitude for building relationships and delivering sales presentations
- Possession of a valid driver’s license for traveling to customer locations.
- Required to reside in Oregon
- Travel up to 40% including overnight travel