Back to all jobs
Description: We are seeking an experienced Network Admin to join our client’s team in the Lansing, MI area. This exciting and flexible, hybrid schedule (2+ days onsite and remote days each week) will have you working in a contract-to-hire position that is offering exceptional employee benefits.
- Support and enhance the company’s IT systems, including automated Linux processes and network services.
- Manage office and networks to meet user needs.
- Independently resolve moderately complex system and end-user issues.
- Provide first-level diagnostic support, escalating complex issues within the IT group.
- Strictly adhere to policies and standards.
- Collaborate in an Agile Scrum team, managing projects within the company’s framework.
- Ability to work with export-controlled items
- Ability to work outside normal work hours as required for system maintenance or repair
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of experience in a related industry
- Experience with Linux, VMware, and networking technologies (TCP/IP, switching, routing, etc)
- Juniper and/or Palo Alto experience
- Experience in shell scripting and system configuration management using Puppet, Ansible, etx.
** To apply directly, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org **