Quality Manager Role
first shift, Monday- Friday
Background in Manufacturing/ Production required!
Manage all the Quality Control Department, delegating and overseeing major projects. Develop Associates and advise/coach on career development. Develop and improve upon projects & procedures for the department and for the company in order to successfully move forward.
- Attend meetings and present on status of Quality
- Gather and summarize information from engineers to give status reports
- Communicate projects, proposals & issues; follow up on communications
- Continue to develop and maintain relationships with current customers
- Smooth relations when issues arise and when management is necessary
Associate Relations (advise, mentor, problem solve, and evaluate performance):
- Explain and determine expectations of their position
- Develop Associate goals and perform follow-ups
- Delegate appropriate projects to the level and abilities of each Associate
- Evaluate performance, administer performance appraisals
- Review for content, structure, detail and editing
- Assist in data gathering, reporting, and summary
- 3-5 years Quality Supervisor/Manager Experience.
- Must have spent time in Manufacturing/Production facility
- Experience with various QM systems
- Ability to identify and resolve Quality problems in a timely manner.
- Able to utilize time efficiently.
- Provide training in Quality principles and the application of Quality tools.