We are looking for a skilled pentester, who is comfortable working with customers of varying technical skills. This position combines a hacker with a very professional personality for a financial firm.
You will show our client’s customers that the person who can (ethically) hack into their systems in ways they never imagined is the same person who is happy to help them understand what happened and what they can do to stop it from happening again.
Ideal applicants will present 4+ years of full-time penetration testing experience with web testing as well as network and/or mobile application testing. Strong candidates will possess pen testing certs.
We’re seeking a senior pentester who enjoys teaching and testing. We’re a partner to companies new to penetration testing. Our clients need penetration/security experts who are experienced and communicate well, to help them discover vulnerabilities and teach them how to strengthen their security. We love empowering clients to effectively protect their most sensitive data. If that describes you we want you on our team
What You Need to be Successful
- Exceptional business writing and communication skills
- Several years of penetration testing experience. A true senior penetration tester.
- Capable of interpreting a wide range of environments including but not limited to retail, financial, healthcare, tech providers, etc
- Web app testing as well as mobile and/or network pen testing. Our Web App engagements have grown by 250% in the last year.
- Comfortable in a cloud environment.
- Hold at least one certification such as GWAPT, OSWE, GXPN, GPEN, OSCP, OSWP, OSCE, OSEE, etc