Sr. Data Analyst, Business Performance
Location: Nashville, TN – Hybrid, 3 days in office
Support the strategy and execution of financial data solutions. This includes build and maintaining data solutions, tackling business problems, and supporting organizational objectives by leveraging analytical and technical skills. You will also be responsible for providing insight and recommendations to the team and leadership.
- Conduct ad hoc data modeling, file creation, archiving, and quality assurance.
- Provide analysis and data reports for business performance
- Utilize various technologies to analyze data
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for various groups within the department
- Collaborate with business owners to design and deliver tools, metrics, and dashboards for data visualization and insights.
- Create quarterly reports and analyze earnings trends for senior management and external clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with emphasis in Finance, Economics, or similar discipline preferred
- 3 years’ experience analyzing data, building reports, and visualization
- SQL skills with ability to create/write queries
- Experience with BI Reporting tools – PowerBI
- Demonstrated ability to explore and quickly grasp technologies, data models and business processes.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite with expertise in Excel and Access.