Back to all jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in managing and supporting large environment with Windows Enterprise Servers in a complex, high availability, enterprise environment
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Server operating systems (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with performance tuning and analysis on Intel/AMD based platforms
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and supporting high performance Windows systems
- Experience managing Server Hardware Management software
- Experience in scripting with PowerShell or PowerCLI
- Experience with VMware virtual server environments and configuring systems for maximum performance and operating flexibility
- Experience deploying guest Windows servers in VMware virtual environment
- Have experience in HA clustered application/SQL environments from a server build and operations perspective
- Experience in supporting MS Exchange and Skype
- Experience with SCCM and SCOM Management
- Strong experience with disaster recovery processes and procedures to rebuild systems quickly using third party software such as Tivoli TVE or IBM TSM
- Proven technical leader with solid operating system administration skills, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience with networking technologies, particularly as they pertain to managing Windows systems and applications running on these system
- Strong security awareness
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Trained and experienced in Project Management.
- Knowledge or working experience with ITIL concepts.
Senior Client Manager